WHAT IS BREATHWORK?
Choosing Integral Breathwork as your tool for mindfulness, growing forward and healing, is a practice that is capable of changing your life in just one session. It is a dynamic active meditation technique for holistic self-healing, of letting go. With this practice you can set your intention to be free from old energetic patterns, giving you personal insight and discerning your own energy from others’ energies. By releasing past anxious or stressful events, most often from childhood, Integral Breathwork releases you from negative mantras that keep playing over in your head creating an inner dialogue that is confining. You will then grow to know and accept yourself as you really are and love yourself truly. This is an incredible tool for processing unresolved pain and healing trauma. Most people leave sessions feeling lighter, clearer, energetic and more connected to their heart centre.
Benefits of Breathwork:
- Removes free radicals, which can cause aging and disease.
- Reduces tissue swelling.
- Increases neuronal energy metabolism in the brain, which allows our brains to keep its plasticity.
- Can create sustained cognitive improvement.
- Wakes up sleeping (idling) brain cells that are metabolizing enough to stay alive but are not actively “firing”.
- Enhances the body’s ability to fight bacterial and viral infections.
- Deactivates toxins and poisons (e.g., side effects from some chemotherapy, spider bites, air pollution, etc.).
- Enhances wound healing (stimulates new capillaries).
- Creates an immediate aerobic state.
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory.
- Relieves stress and stress related symptoms.
- Is the equivalent to 4 hours of sleep.
Each Session Consists of:
- Understanding the dynamic components of a normal breath in order to achieve optimal breathing patterns on a regular basis.
- Learning the breath specific to Integral Breathwork.
- Learning warm-up exercises to prepare for Breathwork.
- Learning an additional breathing tool each session that will help with different pathologies (e.g., asthma, sleep apnea, obesity, etc.).
- Twenty minutes of focused Breathwork practice.
- Forty minutes cool down for the body to heal, rebalance, release and find homeostasis.
- Closing: sharing, and a grounding meditation.
This 90 min workshop is 35$, pls email me for any dates and time for future classes
Private consultations are available for those who want to go a little deeper and want to overcome blockages or traumas. My hourly rate is 100$ per hour.
Insurance receipts are available upon request.