WHAT IS BREATHWORK?
Each Session Consists of
- Understanding the dynamic components
of a normal breath in order to achieve optimal
breathing patterns on a regular basis.
- Learning the breath specific to Integral Breathwork.
- Learning warm-up exercises to prepare
- Learning an additional breathing tool each session
that will help with different pathologies
(e.g., asthma, sleep apnea, obesity, etc.).
- Twenty minutes of focused Breathwork practice.
- Forty minutes cooldown for the body to
heal, rebalance, release and find homeostasis.
- Closing: sharing, and a grounding meditation.
Benefits of Breathwork
- Removes free radicals, which can cause aging and disease.
- Reduces tissue swelling.
- Increases neuronal energy metabolism
in the brain, which allows our brains
to keep its plasticity.
- Can create sustained cognitive improvement.
- Wakes up sleeping (idling) brain cells
that are metabolizing enough to stay
alive but are not actively “firing”.
- Enhances the body’s ability to fight bacterial and viral infections.
- Deactivates toxins and poisons (e.g.,
side effects from some chemotherapy,
spider bites, air pollution, etc.).
- Enhances wound healing (stimulates
- Creates an immediate aerobic state.
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory.
- Relieves stress and stress related symptoms.
- Is the equivalent to 4 hours of sleep.
This 3 hour class is 80$, pls email me for any dates and time for future classes